Monday 31 August 2015

Madagascar Live



This weekend, Ian and I had the pleasure of taking our very excited two year old to see Madagascar.  All the kids were loving it,  dancing in the aisles, clapping and having a great time, whilst Alex, Gloria, Julien and Melman were rocking it on the stage.

I had read reviews where it said the show was nearly identical to the film, and on that I beg to differ.  There were differences, especially with the music.  I know this as we were watching the animation (for the 1000 time) immediately before we left for the World trade Centre, so my DD was shouting the entire journey, "I like to move it, move it." and again as we waited for the auditorium to fill.  That was the only dissapointment.  That song, made infamous in the movie with Julien (a.k.a. Sacha Baron Cohen) singing about how he likes to dance, was cut to the first few cords.  My DD and none of the other kids noticed though, and that is all that matters.

Here are just a few shots of the show.





No comments:

Post a Comment