Thursday 19 March 2015

Longchamp's “enfant terrible” with Miley Cyrus


So how excited am I right now...?

As you may have noticed, I have a big issue when it comes to bags.  I love them.  There is absolutely no getting away from my obsession, so imagine how excited I was when I saw this release landing on my desk this morning.

Longchamp have released their Spring collection and one of the ones that caught my eye was the “enfant terrible” which has been inspired by the symbols used in Western astrology.

This limited edition Le Pliage bag revisited by Jeremy Scott showcases all the zodiac signs in a vibe that reflects the artist’s colorful pop world.  With its fire, earth, water and air signs, this print is sure to light up your sky, and who better to be seen carrying “enfant terrible”, than Miley Cyrus who I had seen with the bag a few months ago!







No comments:

Post a Comment