Monday 16 February 2015

A New Beginning…




Well it has been more than a while since I last posted anything and my, how things have changed.

We are still in Dubai – So much for staying here just two years! Life, as we know it has moved on dramatically.

Firstly, my husband and myself adopted the most beautiful baby from Ethiopia.  We have just celebrated her second birthday and 18 months of being her parents.  We are so blessed to have her in our lives, but I am aware of becoming one of ‘those’ mothers, so I am going to try not to post too much about her! 



Secondly, I have landed my dream job.  I am now the Editor of BUSINESS INSIGHT MAGAZINE, a magazine that is published in partnership with the DMCC, which is a business freezone in Dubai and have many other things in the pipeline.

Thirdly, we moved from the apartment with views over the palm to a villa.  It feels much more homely and we have a large garden, swimming pool and friends all over the village.

It is all very exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment